Dolls

Dolls

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Christmas Time Fun

A week since the last post? I am SERIOUSLY shirking my duties as a blog writer! I promise to be more diligent. I have lots to write about!

Even though I am SO ready for summer I figured now would be a great time to make one final Christmas doll post. Because the closer to summer I get, the more I will not want to write about holiday stuff.

Today, we have a cute, fun doll. Does anyone else have her?


This is Tree Trimming Barbie from 1998. The most fun of the holiday season for me is trimming the tree. It is for this doll as well!

Isn't she adorable with her chunky knit sweater and green velvet pants? You also know that my favorite dolls are the ones with super long hair. Well, I also love the ones with straight bangs. Cute!


She holds a cute little ornament ready to put on the tree. Another fun thing about this doll is inside the box there are ornament punch outs so you can help Barbie decorate her tree.


On the back of the box is the instructions on how. I think it's a very cute idea!


This would be a very cute display doll if I had taken her out of the box. I would have left her holding her ornament. So cute. I think my favorite part is the sweater!

See you next time (hopefully sooner than a week) with another post not holiday themed. :)

Until next time!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

She is very cute. I had her once upon a time, but she went on to a new home, when I thinned out my playline herds. I almost forgot about her, now I wonder why I didn't keep her.

Forestminuet said...

Aww, I hope her new home loved her! Maybe you can find her again someday.

There was a toy that I sold at my garage sale a year ago. I loved it and had a hard time letting it go(it was one of the Chevron Cars and it was a woody with the surfboard on top.) But when I saw how excited this little boy was to have it I felt better about it. All we can hope for is that it is loved!