Dolls

Dolls

Sunday, January 17, 2021

On The First Day Of Christmas...

Welcome Friends!

I hope you had a happy holidays! I hope you all got some awesome goodies and made wonderful memories with loved ones. This year was the first year that we got to spend Christmas Morning at our own house. In our jammies! It was fun and our boys were so excited to get Play Doh from Santa!

I also got some dolly goodies which I am excited to share with all of you!

On The First Day Of Christmas my awesome mom got for me...

The 2020 Holiday Barbie!


A HUGE thanks to Mattel for not making another Holiday doll in RED. This is gold and so beautiful!

She's cute and has lots of curls. Such a sweet face.


She has dangle earrings with a snowflake in the center.


There is a cute little belt with a bow. Would have been nice to have it fabric but it's cute nonetheless. And pretty red painted nails!


Her skirt is a gold snowflake pattern with a sheer sparkle underlayer.

I was not able to see her shoes from the inside of the box so I found an image online of what her shoes look like.

barbie.mattel.com

The back of the box reads: "It's the season to be festive and merry, a time when snowflakes make everything sparkle, and the warmth of holiday cheer fills you with joy. May your 2020 Holiday Barbie doll be one more golden moment that lifts your heart and inspires you to embrace the wonders around you."


LOOK at these other dolls! I am loving the AA doll and all that hair! Nice!


Friends, did you get the 2020 Holiday Barbie this year? Not digging her or love her? Let me know in the comments!

I'll be back soon with another doll that I'm sure you're going to love. Until then!

2 comments:

catiesmilniatures said...

This is so cute! If you ever need any accessories I have tons of Barbie stuff!

The website is called: catiesmilniatures.shop
Discount Code: "INSTAMINI" for 30% off

My Barbie Blog - Teresa said...

Hi Catie! Your miniatures are SO cute! Thanks for sending me the link and code. Going to look at my budget for this month and see what I can pick up. And thanks for stopping by the blog!