Dolls

Dolls

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

My Newest Little Cutie

Hello!

Christmas is almost here! So excited to be celebrating with my little guy. His first Christmas is sure to be super special!

When I was at a local antique store looking for Christmas gifts for my dad, I came across something I just could NOT live without! 

Presenting the fabulous Ginny!


I saw her and I just could not put her down. How cute is she?


Her box is super friendly so I got some great pictures of her out of the box. I just love her little outfit and her beautiful curly brown hair.


Seriously, she is so cute.


And she has the sleepy eyes.


And I love her cute socks and shoes. Especially the little ruffles. Just precious!


The title of this doll is "Dress Me Black." Kind of like a My First Barbie, she is ready to be dressed in other clothing for her. 


I don't know, I kind of like her the way she is. Here is a little excerpt from the back of the box.


She is in beautiful condition and from the moment I looked at her, I knew she had to come home with me. At a low price of just $7, I knew it was a bargain!

The Doll Reference site has some information about Ginny dolls through the years. You can read about them here! 

So friends, do you have a Ginny doll? Let me know in the comments! 

I hope you have a very very Merry Christmas and if I don't see you before, a Happy New Year!

~Teresa~

2 comments:

La Sonrisa Mágica said...

Hello! She is very beautiful and sweet. Merry Christmas!

Andrea said...

Ginny is very cute. I like the startled look on her face.