Dolls

Dolls

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Christmas Treasures #7 (only a year later...)

Hey, better late than never right? :)

I was going good on posting about my wonderful Christmas treasures (from 2016!) but then...life. I got sick and work was super stressful then I got pregnant and then I was sick...and sick...and sick again, then my pictures all took a dive and, well, you get it. 

There is ONE last doll that I have not posted about yet. My wonderful hubby asked me what I wanted last Christmas and I cheerfully said "Dolls!" because that's what I really wanted. 

He got me this beauty along with all her other cohorts which have already been posted about. 

The beautiful, Way Too Wonderland Apple White!


I thought for sure that I had posted about her before but I checked and double checked and I did not. 

I liked this Apple mainly for her hair. I like how they paired light blue with her red color scheme. And of course, a crown for the future queen. She also has a plastic collar (as does Lizzie and Briar.)


Her earrings are little swirls with Apples at the end.
 

Her dress pattern is cute and has a low waist like some of the other dresses in the line. However, the way this one was situated in the box, combined with the stiff satin fabric, it refused to lie down like it was supposed to. If they could have used a better fabric then I would have liked it better but I understand about budgets.
 

She has white ruffle cuffs and painted black gloves. And comes with an apple ring. Cute!
 

Her hair did need some fixing up out of the box but it did not frizz like Lizzie or Maddies. But it will still need fixing. Mostly blonde but you can see some of the pink and blue mixed in the ponytail.
 

THE SHOES!

Okay, these shoes I am not that crazy about. They remind me of Dutch wooden shoes (if that makes sense.) The cute part is they do have all the card suits on them. Hearts and Clubs on the toes, Diamonds and Spades at the top of the straps.


On the heel is...a garden gnome! How strange! But after all, it is wonderland!


Well, that's it for today. I will have another post soon but I do have to take some pictures first. I'll get to that today. 

Do you have this Apple in your collection? Let me know in the comments!

Until next time!

2 comments:

Barb the Evil Genius said...

I've never seen detailed information about Apple's shoes before, but then I don't like them very much either. I think those are supposed to be dwarfs on the back of her shoes. There are also some on her fainting couch, and the EAH castle, although the last two look different from the ones on her shoes.

My Barbie Blog - Teresa said...

Hi Barb!

Dwarves would make sense, she is the daughter of Snow White, HA! Not sure why I didn't put two and two together before!