Dolls

Dolls

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Box of Goodies Part 2

Hello again!

Back again with more goodies from the box of things dad brought home from my aunt and uncles house. These are the clothes that were included in the mix! There are a few recognizable ones so let's get to it!

I knew I had seen this leotard somewhere. It's from Barbie and the All-Stars. I also have one leg warmer and a pink and white swimsuit. 


For Barbie and the All-Stars, she goes from Aerobics Star to Party Superstar! I think I have that bag that turns into the party skirt. There was a Barbie in the box that had crimped hair and that patch of super curly hair so I think I have the actual doll too!


www.flickr.com/emmentaali
This is it, right?


Here is a backpack, a skirt, not sure what the dark one is and the other sleeve from one of the dolls featured yesterday. 


:) 


California Dream Barbie


Here is a terrycloth wrap, a bathing suit and maybe the pants to Barbie and the All-Stars. I know I've seen it somewhere. Maybe I have another one in my stash.


A red heart, long sweater and I think a green skirt.


I recognize that shirt because I have another one! It's from the Happy Family dolls, the tag says so. :) For the little boy Ryan. And then a pretty purple polka-dot blouse. 


A green long skirt and a pair of fun overalls.


A blue jacket (maybe for a Prince Ken) a blue pleather outfit and a red coat that reminds me of a Dolls of the World.


An actual baby sock, a pair of pants and a skirt.


A shirt that looks much too big for Barbie, a pair of what look like Parachute Pants and a purse with pink tulle.


A white bodysuit that look like it's from a My First Ken, a floral headscarf and a floral skirt.


White tank and blue denim.


This outfit has a genuine Barbie tag! But I can't place it. My google searches came up empty. Know where it's from?


Orange bag and jeans with a white belt.


A white apron and i'm not sure what the green thing is. WAY big for a Barbie so I have no ideas. 


An aqua towel, blue skirt and these pants are DEFINITELY parachute pants.


Plaid blazer and a pink and orange skirt.


AND...looky what I picked up at the store!


Some of you know that I LOVE Toy Story. My son and I went to watch Toy Story 4 last Wednesday. I knew Barbie came out with some fashion packs but I wasn't too crazy about the Woody or Bo Peep ones. But THIS one! This one I needed! It is usually sold out (because it's like, the cutest one) but I searched way way WAY in the back of the rack at Walmart and there it was!

I looked in some of my boxes of dolls and felt that this one needed a new outfit. So she is going to the spa and will be back in a few days!


So friends, any ideas on who these clothes are for? Pick up any of the new Barbie Toy Story fashions? Let me know in the comments!

Next time I think I will feature a doll that I've had in my closet and haven't blogged about yet. So you won't want to miss that!

Until then!

7 comments:

jSarie said...

Love the aerobics/party set (and doll hair)! :)

Treesa said...

I believe the backpack with the pink and purple floral pattern originally came with one of the first Stacie dolls released back in the 1990s. Although I'm fairly sure there was also a coordinating Barbie doll. The pink sleeve is from Perfume Pretty Barbie. My one sister had that doll. The bathing suit with the blue and pink and yellow 'waves' pattern is from a bathtime themed Barbie doll that I can't remember the name of. The doll came with a blue skirt made of foam, as well as different colors of 'shaving cream' type stuff that could be used to decorate her outfit. The was also a matching Skipper doll. The orange bag might be a sleeping bag from a Glo Worm figurine. I remember one of my sisters having something similar in purple.
Signed, Treesa

My Barbie Blog - Teresa said...

Hi jSarie! The aerobics sets from the 90's are so fabulous aren't they? :)

And thanks Treesa! I have the Stacie doll and Perfume Pretty Barbie. And I do have that swim suit too! THATS where I remember seeing it from! I recall from back in my childhood how much I wanted that bathtime Barbie because the foam seemed so cool. Alas I did not get it. HA! And I'll have to check out that Glo Worm figurine!

Wise Lady said...

1990 Benetton Barbie (red coat and blue floral leggings)
1990 Cool looks Barbie (orange pink frilly skirt)
1997 Barbie e Ginger (blue green checkered pants)

Wise Lady said...

1991 Dream wardrobe Barbie (orange two pieces dress with green spots)

My Barbie Blog - Teresa said...

I just realized I never replied to you Wise Lady! I'm sorry I missed replying to these comments. You are so amazing and helpful for helping me identify the clothes. Thank you thank you so much! <3

skippercollector said...

The yellow terrycloth wrap is for Magic Hair Barbie.
The purple blouse with the white polka dots is for Wedding Day Midge.
The orange capri pants with the green elastic waistband is a Hawaiian Fun Barbie outfit.