Dolls

Dolls

Saturday, January 23, 2021

On The Second Day of Christmas...

Welcome again friends! Back with another post of Christmas goodies for you!

This one is not Barbie but another doll brand that I don't collect a lot of but when you see one you like, you gotta have it!

On the second day of Christmas my fabulous in-laws gave to me...

Hairdorables Hairmazing Prom Perfect Neila and Logan!


I have a couple of the smaller Hairdorables dolls and I have two of the three styles of Neila. Neila is the girl who is all about space so that's why I just love her! When I saw she came in a full size fashion doll, well, you know! When you see one you like you gotta have it! These dolls came out mid last year. This was going for a higher price on Amazon so it was good that I waited because the price came down a bit before I got it.

Neila is the only other Hairdorable Hairmazing Prom Perfect doll that came with her date. They are so cute together!

Hairdorables are surprise dolls so they do have some surprises that come included. For the Hairmazing line, the dolls are not surprise, just their accessories.

The box is super cool in that it opens up to a playset. The surprises are punch outs on the left hand side of the box. There are 4 of them.


And....I didn't want to ruin the box so I just slit the top of the box and slid them all out. So, what did we get?

Sunglasses, shoes and a sign for Logan. The sign says "Will you light up my night at prom?" So cute!

 

Doll stands


Balloons for one of them to hold


Neila's Boots, more on these later


And lastly, we have a hairbrush, corsage, earrings and a purse for Neila.


Oh my, we might have to do something with that box hair.


Yep. It definitely needs some help. It does have some crunchiness to it so it won't brush well, it will have to be fully washed.


After washing, it brought out some nice pretty curl in her hair. We'll have to check it when it fully dries!


So while she dries, let's check out Logan!

He's so cute! It took a little bit of time to get his hands to balance that sign. It has a hand holder on the back but then it would be off to the side. I wanted him to hold it in front for you all to see. :)


His jacket has constellations on it and his boutonniere looks similar to a Plumeria bloom.


His pants are blue and have a black stripe down the side and his shoes are black with gold laces.


His hair is SUPER gelled. Like, Holiday Barbie hard. I haven't decided if I'm going to wash it out yet.


Now, for the fabulous Neila!

She is SO CUTE. But unfortunately, the balloons are a little heavy for the dolls to hold. I had to position them and snap a super fast photo before they fell over.


She wears a crown and has super cute stars under her eyes. I love that sparkle makeup!


Her earrings are two different styles. One is a dangly constellation...


...the other is a star stud.


Here is the purse and her corsage. The purse is a heart that is black sparkly. It matches her boots!


Her dress is so so awesome! It has a moon on the top and the rest is designed with constellations. It has a long purple sheer train.

 

The train on the bottom has the signs of the zodiac.


Now the boots. They are a cool design with the cutouts but in the packaging they tended to get a little stretched out at the top so they didn't sit nicely on her leg. I used a clear rubber band to hold them in place and I don't notice them too much (since they are clear.)


And her hair dried nicely. Looks SO much better!


How about some pictures of the cute couple?



 

And a picture of the back of the box.


And the balloons were too heavy for Logan to hold as well. Just sayin'. :)

Well, that's all for today. Do you have Logan and Neila? Not a fan of Hairdorables or gotta have them in your collection? Let me know in the comments!

I'll give you a surprise about my next post. It's BARBIE!

Until then!

No comments: