Dolls

Dolls

Friday, June 4, 2021

Quarantine Summertime Goodies Part 3

Hello again friends! 

Back again for the final installment of the Monster High summertime goodies! And this. THIS I know you are going to love!

When I was pulling stuff out of my Dad's shed to take home with me he mentioned that this bin was Monster High too. The bin and a couple of things in black garbage bags. 


 OHHHHHH

The Deadluxe High School!!!

So most of the pieces, mainly the walls were already built so that's how I knew how most of it went together. Good thing Mattel had the instructions online still so I could download them. All in all this is compete. A few accessories are missing and one of the small cardboard panels is gone but it's here! So one weekend while my littlest was in bed and hubby and oldest son were camping at the lake, this came into the house and most parts went into the sink. It looked like this had been sitting in someones garage or barn as it was VERY dirty. I couldn't even clean it with a wet rag it was so caked on. 

And I'm very pleased with how it turned out!  Here is the inside of the school. It stands taller than my pendant lights above our island!

But to get the full effect, we had to add some of our favorite ghouls! (AND a little cutie patootie in the background :)

Top right we have Draculaura hanging upside down in the Vampire Lounge and Howleen looking super cute in the classroom! Even little Venus is there!

Clawdeen just lounging around while Frankie serves up some yummy bites in the Creepateria. Another Frankie comes in through the rotating Library/Study Howl secret passage. The chair Clawdeen is in also can hang upside down in the Vampire Lounge.

No one better than Operetta running the party in the DJ booth! Little Clawdeen just hanging out on the second floor.

Clawdia welcomes everyone to Monster High while Skyra hangs out at the clock tower. I didn't get a picture of it but the clockface is a door that goes into Headmistress Bloodgood's hidden office.

And lastly Elissabat comes in through the front doors while little Lagoona hangs out on the second floor opposite little Clawdeen. The pink table and chairs are from Draculaura's Beast Bites Cafe playset.

I tried to search for other pictures but I don't think I took any more. Like the little sink in the bathroom or details of the stairs and lockers. One locker has a tentacle that pops out adding another place to sit! I think at this point I had stayed up way late the night before and thought I had taken pictures then just completely forgot. 

Although when my husband came home the next day he actually was impressed! He usually rolls his eyes when it comes to my doll stuff but he said that it was actually pretty cool. So that's a win! (Because its HUGE.) We left it up for a good two weeks and the boys were excited to play with it. 

Even some extra guests came to play in the High School. My son's "Curious George" plushie. :)

My goal was to fit it ALL in the bin and I did! Some parts are NOT meant to come apart once they have been put together. I had to do some finagling with pushing in tabs to get it all apart but I did it (without breaking anything!) It will be a long LONG while before I set it up again. I have no where to put it but it's all nice and will stay clean in the bin. 

There was also a few extras thrown in there too! Once I realized that some parts were not for the High School I knew they were for this set.

The Monster High Mini's High School!



I don't have any Monster High Mini's Figures but this is what I could find.



This little blue haired harem (?) girl



A blonde haired mini with the Eiffel Tower on her shirt



And I believe that this is a Mega Bloks Draculaura doll. With a couple of super cute purses!



Here is Draculaura posing by the clock tower



Blue Harem girl lounges in the hanging chair.



Little Blondie in the classroom!



Looks like she is learning about both love (on one side of the chalkboard....)



...and science on the other!



Look at the adorable little toilet!



There are some super tasty creepy treats being served up in the Creepateria!



Yum! It looks like...eyballs on the right? And something equally creepy on the left?



And like the big high school, there is a secret rotating door! Bluey on one side...



And Blondie on the other!



The outside of the high school. Some nice little details!



Draculaura is welcoming everyone inside!



And there are three chairs! I have no idea what they are from. They are not missing legs, the chairs are just like that.


 
 This also came in the lot of stuff.

 
This vending machine came from the Social Spots Student Lounge Playset. Didn't come with any accessories though. It's a pretty cool thing and could totally be used with Barbie food or even some Zuru 5 Surprise Mini Brands! (Shopkins Real Littles are a little large for the vending machine. We tried.)
 
And.....I do have this!

www.ebay.com

Unfortunately I put it in a VERY safe place and I can't find it! Remember the cute little backpack with the hand coming out of it from my last post? One of my readers told me it was from this playset so thank you for that! Hopefully I can locate this! I hate when I can't find something. But I know that the Ghoulia I have is not from this set as the hairstyle is not the same.

And that is it for the Monster High goodies from last summer! I hope you all liked looking at everything that I got. Does anyone have the Deadluxe High School? Or Monster High Mini's? Or Ghoulia's Scooter? Let me know in the comments!

I do have another couple of posts coming up. One with some odds and ends and then a new batch of goodies that came from a garage sale.

So Until Then!

3 comments:

Treesa said...

When the Monster High Minis were first produced I was kind of drawn to them, because I thought they were cute. However, I got 'turned off' when I found out that most of the figures didn't have mouths, despite the fact that they were shown with little smiles on the early collector checklists that came with them.
Signed, Treesa

Maria said...

I was very late to the minis, although I can see their charm. Oh! Teresa? I found out your little Bluey could be a Fisher-Price Teenie Genie (Shimer and Shine). What do you think?

My Barbie Blog - Teresa said...

I think you may be right! She is a Teenie Genie! Thanks for that ID! :D