Dolls

Dolls

Friday, June 17, 2022

The Great Accessories Haul of 2022

 Hi friends!

It's been quite busy around our household! I'm ready for summer break where things can slow down a little and I can get back to photographing and organizing and blogging and..and..and..... :)

So I finally got the free moment to photograph the myriad of accessories I got in the Great Clothing Lot and, yes, there are some great ones in here. I can't wait to show you. 

First things first, when I got them I had to sort them. They are sorted pretty well but I'll have to go though them again because I think I have some in the incorrect pile. So let's just dive in!

First, food.

I absolutely love tiny food (who doesn't!) so this definitely were my favorite items of the bunch. I was also surprised to see that some of the paperboard items were in good condition, like the Barbie Cereal box in the back. We also have some milk and a bottle of Quik next to the cereal.

I love the little plastic packages of Goldfish. There were some cakes and cupcakes and some Aim toothpaste. Also a bottle of Skintimate shave lotion in the back. Some of the food items were from Zuru 5 Surprise Mini-Brands (as was the Skintimate) so I left it with the food.

The wedding cake is from a Barbie Wedding Accessories giftset (which I have) but it was nice to see that the cake topper with a picture of Barbie and Ken was intact. Some frosting, salad dressing and some white balls in the center of the photo (which I have no idea what they are.)

A couple slices of bread, french fries and a rotisserie chicken!


Cakes, more fruits and veggies and some chicken stock.

These little appliances had some heft to them. They are metal and actually work! These are from the Tyco Kitchen Littles line, these come specifically from the Deluxe Appliance Set. (Now I know what those little white balls are in the picture up above, Ice Cream!) And I do have the lid for the blender, I found it after I took the picture.


 Well, now that we have looked at all the food, now it's time for kitchen utensils and dinnerware.

The little blender is a play-doh mold and makes an ice cream sundae. The pink tray has a P on it. (Disney Princess maybe?)

Lots of little baskets and buckets (i'm sure the bucket in the back is from a horse playset.) The orange tray off to the right is from the 1983 Barbie Bubbling Spa. It was marked 1981 Mattel on the back! Lots of little cups.

Silver flatware from the wedding cake set. Teapots, pans.

Plates, forks, ladles. Just a bit of everything!

I love the muffin tin in the front

Even some spilled milk.

The "tray" in the middle might actually be a pet bed.

After some searching the tray with a P is from a 2012 Mattel Disney Princess Royal Dining Set. I don't have all of the pieces but I DID actually have the Mrs. Potts!

Now, pets!

So many little puppies and kitties!

So adorable!

And we also have food, bowls, shovels, bones, even some horse saddlebags and some chickens!

Everything you need!

Beauty and fashion accessories!

Everything you could need. Hangers, sunglasses, purses

A scale, dumbbells (A monster high tote bag too!)

Brushes, presents, tiaras. (I spy a Polly Pocket!)

Visors, more tiaras and purses.

Even some frisbees!

This camera was so cute. It opens up and has a little roll of film inside!

Miscellaneous

A Hannah Montana guitar that plays a song. According to a search is also lights up. It probably is the one that plays "I've Got Nerve"

Not sure what all this is. The little seashell looks good in my ocean bathroom. There is a clear pouch that says Barbie on the front.

There were two Mrs. Potts!

Have no idea what this is!


Now for another fan favorite: shoes! You can see here that I have a few pairs here and there. Including a pair of rollerblades and flippers! The pink boot on the left is from Barbie and the Three Musketeers Corinne doll. So I'll have a pair, once I can find the doll. 

These ones have me guessing. Anyone know what doll they go to? They are not for a doll with a peg leg (like Bratz.)

I also got some larger accessories in the lot too! This is the Bratz Babyz Carriage Cruiser. Kelly doll for size reference!

I also got the main part of the Bratz Stylin' Hair Studio (and missing a drawer on the bottom.) I also got the dog Tanner (the one who poops) and the Barbie 2011 Strollin' Pups stroller (missing the pink canopy.)

I also got this adorable little bed! It took me a while to ID but it came from the 1995 Fisher-Price Once Upon A Dream Palace. The bed is just a smidge too short for my little Tommy but it could work!

More little miscellaneous. Not sure why I didn't put the record player and pink TV in with the other doll accessories. Like I said, I need to reorganize a little more!

This little blender (?) spins when you push the button on the top.

Also this little ceramic teeny teacup and saucer.

And that's it for today! So, did or do you have any of the Kitchen Littles in your collection? Love the food accessories as much as I do? See any pets that you have as well? Let me know in the comments! 

I'll have the last bit of the doll clothes up in a few days and then I can get onto some more VINTAGE goodies! I know you all are going to love it. 

Until next time!