Dolls

Dolls

Monday, April 23, 2018

Who Lives in a Pineapple Under the Sea?

Greetings!

Last time I posted about some dolls that I purchased. Well, here are a couple of the others that I got in the set!

Bobble Buddy Spongebob Squarepants Barbie!


There are a few Spongebob Squarepants Barbie dolls that have come out through the years. Spongebob was so popular it was easy to see why. 

And this adorableness?

www.amazon.com
This is a newer playline doll with standard face and no articulation. She has a surfing spongebob shirt.


And Spongebob shorts! Those are cute!


She comes with her own Spongebob figurine. I don't know why they call it a "Bobble Buddy." He's not a bobble head figure.


Okay, I get it now. The surfboard that Spongebob is on is attached to a blue "wave" underneath. He bobbles on that. I had to look at a different box online to figure it out. :)

Here is the back of the box. Does not mention anything about "bobble."


There was also a Bobble Buddy Best Friend Patrick Barbie!


I think it's kind of funny that this Patrick doll has a picture of Spongebob and the Spongebob doll has a picture of Patrick on the box. 

This is a brunette doll with Patrick on her shirt.


And super cute Patrick shorts.


Here is her bobble friend! He's obviously having a good time.


I wasn't much into Spongebob Squarepants. It came out about the time I graduated high school but I remember my younger cousins were Spongebob crazy! So I was brought into the craze by them and I was forced to pick a favorite character. 

Squidward. Because he played the clarinet.

www.twitter.com (@FozzilBoi)
I checked. There does not appear to be a Squidward Bobble Buddy Barbie. Or any other ones for that matter. So this is the set!

Do you have any kids, grandkids (or yourself!) that are Spongebob fans? Have the dolls in your collection? Let me know in the comments!

More to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that I know Sponge Bob only by name and some pictures, but the dolls are super cute :-). The Tommy/Kelly duo is adorable!