Dolls

Dolls

Saturday, July 7, 2018

More Newcomers and ID's

Before we start...

***I am very good at replying to everyones comments here on the blog. I set up email notifications to alert me when I have a new comment. Somehow that has been on the fritz. I'm trying to figure out what's going on. So if I somehow missed your comment I truly apologize!***

Welcome Back!

My awesome dad picked up some dolls for me at a flea market. (Does anyone ever wonder why it's called a FLEA market? Enlighten me please!)

He was talking to the seller and she gave him a discount because I collected Barbies. Nice!

And there are some interesting ones in this batch. Let's see who we have to add to the family today!

First, a light blue haired doll.


This is an older body type so naturally the dress does not fit that well. The dress does not have a tag. 


And when I turned her around.....


Fairy doll! I could not seem to find this one. I was getting a lot of hits for Dreamtopia Fairies and I don't think it's a Fairytopia as I couldn't find one with this color of hair. Any guesses?

Note: If you are not going to be playing with a toy and it has batteries, PLEASE take them out. Corroded batteries are so not fun to clean up. :(

Next!

She has pink stud earrings and a newer body.


I want to say that I've seen this dress before somewhere but I just can't find it online anywhere. 


Also in the bag was this cute little outfit. I don't even know if it goes together. Any takers on what this one is?


A space age dress. 



There was also these in the bag with this doll.


What they did was take these fabric squares and wrap them around the doll and put a rubber band around the waist for a quick wrap dress. Not a bad idea! And I can definitely use these fabric pieces for something. The fleece space fabric was longer for a full length dress (and can definitely use all that material.)

Space dress doll was featured already. I think I'm going to wash her hair again. It's still "waxy."


This matted hair beauty.


Steffie head mold! Maybe a PJ doll?

  
Dress didn't fit so well. Again, newer clothes on an old body type. Super cute though!


This one might be easy to recognize. (Not for me because i'm terrible with ID's.)



Aqua hoop earrings, beach feet. Pink dress might just be from a fashion pack. This dress is like new. No tears and I don't see any places where the sparkles have been excessively rubbed off.



And this last one. HELP!



I have this dress and someone ID'd it for me but it's wayyyyyy to late for me to swim through years of doll posts to find this one dress. I know one of you will place it immediately. :)

But the doll itself is really going to get me until I figure out who she is. She has a silver headband with a pink flower on it and pink and silver earrings. 



And those legs! I searched and searched for printed tights or printed leggings or something but I can't find it anywhere and it's driving me crazy! At first I thought that someone might have put them on there but its' too perfect and hits the leg joint just right so it had to be put there by the factory. 



And love those shoes. Not sure if they go with her or not but love them anyway.



So friends, can you help me out with some of these girls? (ESPECIALLY with the one shown above?) Let me know in the comments!

Next time (not sure when) I'll have a mini craft project with a garage sale find! 

Until next time!

10 comments:

April B. said...

The last one is the H2O Design Studio Barbie.

April B. said...

And the dress on the first Barbie is in belongs to the H2O Barbie.

April B. said...

Last comment ☺️

The fairy doll might be from the Fairytale collection, but the eye makeup looks wrong.

The gold dress is a waitress uniform. I believe it came with a party tray.

The pink and white dress is a nurse uniform from the I Can line:

https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m30172701740/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=860520439&utm_content=t0&adgroup=44259517100&network=s&device=t&merchant_id=117149188&product_id=m30172701740&product_id=360884895757&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjZ7B2cKN3AIVDlgNCh1RIA91EAQYAiABEgILMvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CPqcjuXCjdwCFQGPswodbTEA0g

Barb the Evil Genius said...

What year is on the head of your blond doll with the beach feet and hoop earrings? That might help at least narrow down her sculpt.

Anonymous said...

It looks like Beach Gkam Barbie, but she has pink hoops.

My Barbie Blog - Teresa said...

Ahhhh, I knew you all would come through for me. :) I have never heard of this H2O Barbie. I am now eager to try the dress and see if it still works. And then I realized I have no idea where I put them. LOL. So that date on the head mold will be forthcoming!

Andrea said...

your fairy doll is Swan Queen Odette from the Barbie in Swan Lake Movie. Looks like someone gave her a hair dye, originally she was blonde.

The gold dress is an I Can Be fashion from 2010, it should be somehing like a zoo vet, since it came with pink-brown boots, a tiger cub and a babybottle.

The jacket from the first fashions pic is from the 2010 I Can Be Gymnast Fashion from the same line, missing a gymnastic leotard and pink gymnastic slippers.

The pink glittery dress and the aqua dress are from a 2010 Barbie fashion closet.

My Barbie Blog - Teresa said...

Hi Andrea! Good to see you again! Hope you are well. Thanks for the ID's. A zoo vet, THAT'S what it was. Now I remember. I bet the blue hair dye from Odette will wash out. I'll have to see....when I can figure out where I put them.

DollsDolour said...

Beautiful finds. I have wondered about why it is called flea market too, so I had to read about it. It comes from the French language and is "a name originally given to a market in Paris which specialized in shabby second-hand goods of the kind that might contain fleas" - as written on wikipedia. So, now I have learned something new! :D Have a great new week!

My Barbie Blog - Teresa said...

Now that is interesting!!! Thanks for looking that up DollsDolour. Now I can amaze my friends with that newfound information! ha! :)