Dolls

Dolls

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Posh Little Case

Hi Friends!

I'm back with some new goodies to show you. I am so excited to show you in these next few posts. 

In the box of goodies my awesome dad brought me I saw this case. With sequins and leopard print, it is very posh don't you think?


And inside is a little playscene!


It's cardboard and has some damage to the inside but not too much and is still in great condition. 

And inside we had a few girls to show you!

This AA beauty has a super cute dress on.


As you can see, underneath the top she has molded on clothes. She has a beautiful face.
 

This dress is in super good condition and I love the asymmetrical hem of the skirt. 
 

Her molded on clothes are very cute. Looks like she might have had a cloth skirt that went with this. Not sure if this is a swimsuit or a ballerina outfit. 
 

I decided to put the dress on this girl who didn't have any clothes.
 

She has an ok face, not too crazy about it. But very curly hair!
 

She has the body type where the waist is permanently slanted so it makes her legs uneven. She does not have click knees. Her toenail polish is still intact!
 

Her hands have different shapes. One curved in and one out. 
 

Lastly we have this one.
 

It looks like this is the Water Play Summer doll! I think from 2015. 

www.amazon.co.uk
She is a pretty girl. Love that hair color!
 

She has a pretty molded on swimsuit. The orange color suits her.
 

I am very pleased with the condition of these dolls! They were well taken care of. 

So friends, any ID's for the first two? And the outfit too?

I'm going to get back to work on the resurfacing the inside of my vintage trunk project so that will be forthcoming. And also more dolly goodness!

Until then!

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The blond doll looks like Barbie Basic Black Label #6 Collection 001.

April

Anonymous said...

The pink dress looks like it’s from a fashion pack.

https://play.barbie.com/en-us/shop/productdetail?id=10001209

The PrairieHomemaker said...

Hey Teresa!
How are you doing?
I have the 2018 AA like yours. She is in a USA swimsuit. I actually have 2 of her. The first one is in a white/lavender suit. I got her at a thrift store. Her eyes bug me. They are not clear like yours. I haven't really looked at the one still in the package yet. These eyes look sort of... glazed over. Like she is a zombie or something.
When I got the USA one I planned to get all those dolls... Somehow I only ended up with the AA one.
I hope your neck is feeling better. As a person with various and sundry pain related issues, I can soooo relate!
hugs
m

The PrairieHomemaker said...

Teresa,
I saw an AA like yours, just different color bow, same everything else. It is a princess Barbie and came with a pink sparkly skirt.
Saw the 2018 Holiday Barbie too. I like her a lot better this year than last. Her face doesn't look so... arrogant and angry!
hugs
m

My Barbie Blog - Teresa said...

Thanks so much for those ID's! I'll have to fix her up and get her a little black dress. :) Mel, neck is feeling MUCH better thank you! I'll have to see if I can look up princess dolls and see if I can find the AA doll. I'm with you, eye wonk is so real and I hate when my dolls have it!

I'm also pleased with the new Holiday Barbie. It's a spin on the first 1988 Happy Holiday's Barbie doll. But man, ANOTHER red dress?! I know it's the 30th anniversary but all these red dresses in the last few years are starting to blend together on my shelf!

*hugs!*