Dolls

Dolls

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Little Box of Treats

Welcome and Happy New Year!

I hope that this new decade is shaping up to become a great year for you. And today looks like a great day. The sun is shining and I can finally take some great photos of the dolly goodies that I received for Christmas this year. 

Christmas seems like it was so long ago even though it was less than a month. My kids are already asking when Christmas is going to come again. So funny! 

But before I get into the really big posts I have one little item that I forgot to post up here. 

This tiny box. I don't remember if my dad paid the whopping $2 for this. :)

  
But inside are some tiny accessories. We love those!


First the shoes. These definitely look like they are from Dawn dolls. The one on the left, I'm sure I have a mate for that one!
 

Some little purses. Maybe also for Dawn? The green purse looks like it could be Barbie sized. 
 

I heard something rattling around in there and I opened it up to realize it was not a purse but a lunchbox...with a tiny banana inside! This is adorable.
 

Lastly we have a pink thing (I have no idea what it is) and a pearl choker. Now, which doll to put it on? 
 

There we go, that will do nicely. 
 

Just a short and sweet post for today! I'll take photos today and have something up in a couple of weeks. I'm heading out for vacation in a few days so when I get back I'll have the post up! 

Until next time!

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

Pink thing looks like a house slipper to me.

How Create Internet Wealth said...

Visit our Barbie collection http://www.jnltrading.com