Dolls

Dolls

Friday, March 1, 2019

Happy Haute Couture - March

Welcome Friends!

Time for another post from the Haute Couture Barbie Calendar by the master of Haute Couture, Robert Best!

If you want to catch up on the last couple of months, you can read them here!

January 
February

Here we have a fabulous springtime outfit. 

March - Sunday Brunch 



Doesn't this just remind you of a Sunday Brunch? The hat and simple dress, everything!

Unfortunately I could not find an actual doll of this design but I did find something close.

Presenting, Fashionably Floral

barbie.mattel.com
The color is similar but the style of dress is not. But there is a hat!

I love this dress. Very pretty. Love the gloves!

Here is the excerpt from the Mattel website:


Barbie® doll's intricately crafted ensemble includes a beautiful floral print dress featuring puff sleeves, cinched waist and tufted back pleats. Her small straw hat is adorned with tiny dark and light pink flowers and is covered in delicate tulle netting. The opera-length gloves are made of shirred charmeuse and complete her elegant look."
  
What do you think of this doll or the Sunday Brunch doll in the calendar? Is Fashionably Floral in your collection? Let me know in the comments!

Next doll April 1st!

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

I like both outfits! The floral one better, if I really have to choose!

My Barbie Blog - Teresa said...

I like the floral one better too! So pretty