Dolls

Dolls

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Day 25: Reminiscent Red - 2012 Holiday Barbie

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Reminiscent. Reminiscent of what?

Then.


www.flickr.com
Now.
www.amazon.com
Lots of similarities! Red and silver for one. Silver down one side of the skirt. Okay, so this year is more modern but I think that they were going for a somewhat similar look.

Blond and brunette? Can I have both? Well, there's an AA one too, how about all three?Just look at that jewelry. So beautiful! These dolls all have an absolutely stunning look about them. I so want them all!

www.fashiondollguide.com
They are so beautiful in the color of the season.

www.fashiondollguide.com  
Will you be receiving her for Christmas? I already know I'm getting her. I saw a Holiday Barbie shaped box under the tree already. :)

I hoped you enjoyed my 25 Days of Barbie mini-series. It was fun to take a trip down memory lane and remember these dolls. What fun this was! I would love to see your new doll things, please post a link to some pictures in the comments. I love to share the joy and thrill of new doll things.

Thank you all for being faithful readers. Keep checking back as I will be posting more dolls and other "Barbie Holiday" memorabilia at least until the end of January. See you all soon and have a very Merry Christmas!

~Teresa~

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Got the blonde but all of them are adorable.

But Mattel is cheaping out on the Holiday dolls - no more doll stand. Not good.

I got Monster High Dead Tired Lagoona with her hydration station, so cute.

Forestminuet said...

I got the blonde one as well. No stand? That is SO not good. I also noticed that the inside box that she is adhered to is a little cheap. Is Mattel in financial trouble? Collector dolls (or dolls aimed that way) need to have a stand for sure.

I just looked at the Dead Tired Lagoona with hydration station. That is such a cute playset! I absolutely LOVE it! :D So so cute. I may have to get one of those now too!